Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen.
2016 starts with a very good ambience.
I have completed my Administrator certification (201). I know this is not a huge achievement but a good kick start to begin this year.
The preparation does not cost me so much time (I think my experience helps me a lot...).But anyway I will walk you through what are the topics to concentrate in order to crack this certification.
Always go through the study guide of the certification. It will give you a good idea of what are topics to cover. Download it from this link.
- Company profile - Go through the company profile in setup and get to know all the available options in it.
- User setup - know how to create a user and debug their issues like, giving access to a record or resetting their password etc...
- Concentrate on Reports and Dashboards. Refer this workbook.
- Workflow automation - Know all the options available in workflow and process builder.
- Data management - Get to know how to import and export data using various tools.
- Sales and Service cloud - A decent knowledge about what are the features and how they work will be good.
- Giving access to a record - Organization wide defaults , Profiles , field level security and Sharing settings.
Hope this will help you guys.
Have a good day .